Clerk to the Trustees
Old Fire Station
54 Broad Street,
Alresford, SO24 9AN
0784 987 0565
|Robin Atkins||Chair & Finance||01962 email@example.com|
|Penny McClelland||October Fairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ernie Jeffs||The Avenueemail@example.com|
|Roy Gentry||Museum - web-site||01962 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andrew Smith||Arthur Stowell Fund & Emergency Grants||01962 email@example.com|
|Len Orton||01962 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vanessa Andrews||07713 email@example.com|
Since the formation of the Town Trust in 1890 there have been a number of long serving Trustees who are listed here in recognition of that service.
Sources and References
The following sources and references have been used in compiling this web site
- Editorial Working Party, Broad Street Pleasure Fair, Alresford Displayed, No. 10, Issue 3, 1978/9.
- Kelsall, Freda, Alresford Remembered, Alresford Displayed, No. 100, Issue 22, 1997.
- Hampshire Records Office, New Alresford Town Trust, documents registered under 7M/50.
- Hankin, Alex, New Alresford Parish Council, Alresford Displayed, No. 81, Issue 19, 1994.
- Hanson, Ann, former New Alresford Town Trustee, interview with web site author, 24 October 2009
- McKerracher, Peggy, New Alresford Town Trustees, Alresford Displayed, No. 85, Issue 19, 1994.
- Robertson, A.J., History of Alresford, Lawrence Oxley, The Studio Bookshop, Broad Street, Alresford, 1937, republished 1996.
- Shaw, Jean, former NATT Trustee, interview with web site author, 17 August 2009.
- Stowell, Arthur, The Story of Alresford, Alresford Historical & Literary Society, 2000